Please take a moment to review our Covid-19 Salon Policy.
* At the moment we are accepting appointment only request.
* When you arrive please remain in your vehicle. Call let us know you are here. 617.327.6564 Our doors will be locked. We must clean, sanitize and prepare between each guest.
* Please come alone. Only person allowed is the person with scheduled appointment. Waiting area will be off limits. We are required to remove non-essential amenities (magazines, coffee, snacks etc.) We will provide bottled water TO GO.
* MASK ARE REQUIRED!!! Please bring your mask. We will have some available for purchase if you need one.
* If you are late, your service may be cut short or you will be rescheduled. We have strict schedule due new protocols. If you do not show up for your appointment booked, you will be charged a re-booking fee.
* You will receive an email questionnaire regarding Covid-19 in Google Doc Form the day prior to your appointment, this must be filled out and submitted.
* Upon entering you will be asked to wash your hands and/or sanitize. Please only bring essential items with you. (Keys, phones, form of payment)
New appointments and payment policy:
Online booking is available! A credit card will be required for booking an appointment. This will make it easier to facilitate contactless payment. We are no longer accepting tips on credit cards. If you wish to tip, please ask your stylist what form of payment they are accepting.
Our staff will be fully prepared in PPE required by the state. A long with some personal choices we have made for extra precaution. The staff has been educated on disinfectant, sanitation, and cleaning procedures through the Barbicide Certification. We are fully stocked with disinfectant, sanitizers, and cleaning supplies that are EPA-registered and labeled as bactericidal, virucidal, and fungicidal. The salon will be vigorously cleaned and disinfected each day prior to opening/closing, as well as throughout the day. All surfaces, tools, and stations will be cleaned, sanitized, and disinfected between clients.
To prevent the spread of Covid-19 Virus and to help protect others, we ask that you please let us know if you are not feeling well, showing any symptoms of Covid-19, living with a family member diagnosed, traveled outside of the United States or domestically within the United States in the last 14 days or think you may have been exposed by any means, PLEASE RESCHEDULE! We will be here for you when you feel better. Our staff will adhere to the same health checks and prevention as our clients.
We will be working diligently to ensure you can safely enjoy your services.
Our guidelines are subject to change as we move forward in adjusting to our new normal.
Should you have any questions or concerns please feel free to reach out. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Thank you for all your continued support!